1. Car Buying Secrets, Car Buying Advice and Car Buying

www.insidercarsecrets.com

Car Buying Secrets, Car Buying Advice, and Car Buying Tips from a 37 year car insider telling you how to avoid car dealer rip-offs and scams.

2. Best Car Buying Service | Autoland.com

https://www.autoland.com

The Nation's Best car Buying Service. Buy any make or model of new or pre-owned cars with the Autoland Auto Buying Service.

3. The 1/10th Rule For Car Buying Everyone Must Follow

https://www.financialsamurai.com/the-110th-rule-for-car-buying...

I would say this is a little extreme and takes away lifestyle. If someone makes $100k per year they can easily afford a car better than $10k.

4. Buying a Car - Consumer Rights UK

whatconsumer.co.uk/buying-a-car

When you buy a car, whether brand new or second hand, you benefit from the protection of certain statutory consumer rights as provided for under the Sale o

5. 20 tips for buying a used car MoneySavingExpert

www.moneysavingexpert.com › Car Finance

Buying a used car will save you bundles of cash if done properly, follow these tips to beat the used car salesman at his own game.

6. The Car Seat Lady Car Seat Buying Guide

thecarseatlady.com/car-seat-buying-guide

Will it fit your lifestyle? A car seat has to work for YOU. If you travel a lot and are constantly installing and uninstalling your seat, you need to buy one that is ...

7. How to come out WAY AHEAD when buying a used car

www.mrmoneymustache.com/...come-out-way-ahead-when-buying-a-used-car

I think the most obnoxious thing I ever had to do, upon buying a new car, was to accept that I had to pay car payments. The lack of properly efficient used hatchbacks ...

8. True "New Car Smell" without buying a new car -

www.meguiarsonline.com/...New-Car-Smell-quot-without-buying-a-new-car

I wanted to see what some of you have found for that true new car smell, of course without having to buy a new car. I bought a used truck 4 months ago from a ...

9. Joburg Expat: Tips on Buying a Car in South Africa

www.joburgexpat.com/2011/04/tips-on-buying-car-in-south-africa.html

What expats should know about buying a car in South Africa

10. Tips For Buying a High Mileage Used Car » AutoGuide.com News

www.autoguide.com › Auto News

Buying a used car is a lot more complicated than buying a new one. You can quickly judge a cars life by looking at its odometer, however, there are numerous other ...